Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Countryside....

This is Jenny... Mattias' Uncle Roger's girlfriend. She rides horses and cares for them for a living. One morning she asked if we would like to go visit them... SURE! Thanks for a fun fun morning Jenny!!!!!

a handsome horse just 4 years old..


first time up on a big horse! she LOVED it!


our little horse girl

look at her goooooooooo!

Mattias up on the horse!

one of my favorites... Crown of Dill! I remember my Grandmother would make pickles using loads of these... the smell is fantastic!

doing a little dance on the water well...

Roger & Jenny's apple trees




Belle at the Moose Park!

this is super cool!!! Mattias' Great-Uncle and Aunt own a Moose Park for visitors to come and see and learn about nature and the respect for it. sooooooo we always love to stop by for a look at some moose! nothing like a good moose!!!

a little mother-daughter walk through the forest...

a young moose!

cannot remember the name of these beauties... could someone please let me know. :-) anyhow... here they were just on the side of a hill... turned my head and almost jumped out of my skin with surprise!
Here are some pics of our time on the country. It was so beautiful and full of such nature! Lots of hiking, animals, and living carefree. This is the life!
It was really nice visiting our family which lives out of the villages. I love the villages but it's always nice for a change of scenery. Our daughter must be on overload seeing so many trees, forest animals, horses, kids.... it's crazy fun! Now we are back in Ystad and that again is really great. Since we come here so much and for such a long stay it really feels like my second home. I know where everything is... still finding new things... I know some of the shop keepers since I love to shop and I start to see familiar faces which to me is a sign.

No comments: